Improvements designed to resonate with residents.
Operating expenses managed to the penny; capital investments completed at budget.
Tireless pursuit of every revenue opportunity.
Through management’s fully integrated platform, the Trust is able to acquire under-performing rental apartment properties and improve their operations, cash flow, and value(1).
A large percentage of RISE’s acquisitions are 20-30 years old, meaning there is a lot of untapped potential to capitalize on.
These older properties and locations are irreplaceable, offering low density, large floor plans, mature settings and are typically valued well below replacement cost.
Our in house design marketing and construction services allow for us to control costs while managing timely and efficient delivery of improvements to maximize revenue opportunities(1).
We buy quality real estate in quality markets, and make it better.
• 26 historical residences. 2 remaining
• Former United States Army installation.
• Over 9 acres within Discovery Park, a 534-acre park in Seattle’s Magnolia neighborhood.
• Just minutes from downtown Seattle.
• Unobstructed views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains (Officer’s Row).
• Constructed in 1904 and 1905 in the Colonial Revival Style, each structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
• RISE is extensively renovating the last two homes and will list them as “for-sale” in 2018 taking advantage of the improving Seattle housing market.
(1) Property redevelopment is handled through an affiliated company Thrive Development Inc.